Topics

ZOOM Meeting on JS8Call

Orion, AI6JB

Sorry I couldn’t be there.  Family night.  Sounds like it was a great time!

Thank you Dennis!!

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.