Topics

ZOOM Meeting on JS8Call

Gerry - WA6E

Dennis-

Thanks for priming the pump and getting us started.  It was reassuring to have you guys available to help me recover from mistakes and MAYBE even avoid making some.  Thanks a lot.

Gerry
WA6E

On 8/20/2020 9:35 PM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Thanks for participating tonight guys ... it was fun and I learned a lot in the process.
73, Dennis

Dennis - WU6X

You are very welcome ... I hope sharing my learning experience helped a few others, too. Ted's input was excellent ... we might have him do a Tech-10 now that the "basics" are done ... an intermediate session on operation would be great!

That thought crossed my mind too.  But there's so much detail in setup and use, that I'm thinking perhaps just a high level overview (sort of like what Ken did for Winlink) might be more appropriate?  Just an introduction to the mode, to get folks interested in pursuing it further.  We only have a theoretical 10 minutes...

Thoughts?

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:

You are very welcome ... I hope sharing my learning experience helped a few others, too. Ted's input was excellent ... we might have him do a Tech-10 now that the "basics" are done ... an intermediate session on operation would be great!
Dennis, WU6X