Yet another code practice oscillator #howto #morsecode

Jon - KI6RT

Interested in CW?
Looking for a code practice oscillator?
Looking for something to practice Iambic mode with?

Below is a trivial circuit based on an Arduino Uno (that many of us have lying around) and some public domain code I ran across. I have 5 spare PCBs and some parts (resistors, switches) to anyone interested in building the kit and providing me with some feedback.

Let me know.

Jon - KI6RT

Joshua - KN6NUF

Hi Jon,

I'm interested in building one if you still have PCBs available. I was just printing some lambic keys and could make more for other club members that would like to have them.

73,
Joshua - KN6NUF

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 11:08 AM Jon - KI6RT <jon@...> wrote:
Interested in CW?
Looking for a code practice oscillator?
Looking for something to practice Iambic mode with?

Below is a trivial circuit based on an Arduino Uno (that many of us have lying around) and some public domain code I ran across. I have 5 spare PCBs and some parts (resistors, switches) to anyone interested in building the kit and providing me with some feedback.

Let me know.

Jon - KI6RT

Joshua, KN6NUF

Jon - KI6RT

Will drop off a kit -- now looking like Friday :)

Jon - KI6RT

Orion - AI6JB

Jon,

Dumb question.  I noticed the circuit board wasn’t on the parts list.  Did you make it yourself?  If so, how did you do it?