Topics

Winter Field Day January 24-26, 2020 - Georgetown, CA Airport

Join us for the 2nd Annual SFARC Winter Field Day, Jan. 24 - 26, 2020

Fly-in, RV / Tent camp or Drive up for the day to the Georgetown, CA airport. Perfect campground location perched on a Sierra Foothill ridge.

A great opportunity to set-up antennas, run an amateur radio station or learn alongside an Elmer on HF/VHF/UHF bands using Voice/CW/Digital modes in Zero Noise Land. Hang out with old and new friends by the campfire. Join us for a weekend of fun, food and radios! Free pancake breakfast for RSVP operators and guests on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Aaron K6ABJ

Edited

Hello Brian,

I will be attending Field Day the whole weekend.  I have tried adding my RSVP to the database, but cannot figure out how to do so. I seem to be able to do everything but add a row. I can edit the table properties, export the table, add a column, and delete a row, but cannot figure out how to add a row. Below is a screen shot of what I see, and I have highlighted in yellow the options, none of which are "add a row". Any ideas how to do so?

Aaron

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 2:15 PM Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Join us for the 2nd Annual SFARC Winter Field Day, Jan. 24 - 26, 2020

Fly-in, RV / Tent camp or Drive up for the day to the Georgetown, CA airport. Perfect campground location perched on a Sierra Foothill ridge.

A great opportunity to set-up antennas, run an amateur radio station or learn alongside an Elmer on HF/VHF/UHF bands using Voice/CW/Digital modes in Zero Noise Land. Hang out with old and new friends by the campfire. Join us for a weekend of fun, food and radios! Free pancake breakfast for RSVP operators and guests on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Aaron K6ABJ

Edited

I figured out how to make my reservation for Winter Field Day! The permissions for the database had to be changed.  I changed the permissions, members can now add a row.

Aaron

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 12:59 PM Aaron K6ABJ via Groups.Io <aaron=cooljones.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Sorry, didn't see this sooner!

Thank you! See you at WFD!

(916) 770-7751 cell

I figured out how to make my reservation for Winter Field Day! The permissions for the database had to be changed.  I changed the permissions, members can now add a row.

Aaron

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 12:59 PM Aaron K6ABJ via Groups.Io <aaron=cooljones.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Brian,

I will be attending Field Day the whole weekend.  I have tried adding my RSVP to the database, but cannot figure out how to do so. I seem to be able to do everything but add a row. I can edit the table properties, export the table, add a column, and delete a row, but cannot figure out how to add a row. Below is a screen shot of what I see, and I have highlighted in yellow the options, none of which are "add a row". Any ideas how to do so?

Aaron

image.png

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 2:15 PM Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Join us for the 2nd Annual SFARC Winter Field Day, Jan. 24 - 26, 2020

Fly-in, RV / Tent camp or Drive up for the day to the Georgetown, CA airport. Perfect campground location perched on a Sierra Foothill ridge.

A great opportunity to set-up antennas, run an amateur radio station or learn alongside an Elmer on HF/VHF/UHF bands using Voice/CW/Digital modes in Zero Noise Land. Hang out with old and new friends by the campfire. Join us for a weekend of fun, food and radios! Free pancake breakfast for RSVP operators and guests on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

https://w6ek.groups.io/g/sfarc/addrow?lv=&id=26823

Reminder to RSVP - ASAP!  Only two weeks away!

Looking forward to seeing you at Winter Field Day! If you can't join us on site, please contact us. 160m - 1.2cm.

The exchange is # of stations, Indoor/Outdoor/Home and your ARRL Section. Example: We will be 4O SV (W6EK - 4 Oscar-  Sierra Victor).

Set-up starts at noon tomorrow and the event starts at 11am Saturday and runs through 11am Sunday.

We will be monitoring the W6EK 2m 145.43 (-) 162.2 repeater.

Sorry, just received your message as we wrap our day and socializing around the campfire.
 You are welcome to visit tomorrow. We are expecting around 35 people to drop by throughout the day tomorrow.

We are monitoring the W6EK repeater, 145.43, -.6, 162.2

Have a great evening!

(916) 770-7751 cell

My name is Joanne Taylor (KI6-YQK) and I was wondering if I could swing by your event tomorrow for an hour or two?  I am an MBA student and for my entrepreneurship capstone project I am working along with husband, Jonathan (WQ6F), on creating a new type of ham radio.  I was hoping to survey some of the attendees to see what they wish ham radios could do as well as problems they face.

I am sorry I didn't contact you sooner.  This is a fast paced 7 week class so I have to move quickly.  ;)  I hope you get this message.  (Although I am not sure you will have coverage...lol... need a ham radio...)

Thanks,

Joanne Taylor

Joanne - KN6CCC