From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> on behalf of Jim - N6MED <n6medjim@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:20 AM
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io>
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Who is that masked man?

Though not radio related, but for the good of the order and health, check out this short video. Hard evidence of the efficacy of a mask to mitigate spreading cooties:

https://www.khq.com/news/khq-investigates-how-effective-is-a-mask/video_e308a1e8-b74f-11ea-ac6d-878bd6f54032.html

Be safe, be well!

Gerry - WA6E

Dennis-

Before you can "give up" Karaoke, shouldn't you first "take up" Karaoke?  Kind of like before you can "return" you must first "turn?"  Before you can "revolve" you must first "volve?"  You get the idea.

Gerry

On 7/15/2020 8:29 AM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Crap! This pretty much shows that I need to give up Karaoke then?

Dennis

Though not radio related, but for the good of the order and health, check out this short video. Hard evidence of the efficacy of a mask to mitigate spreading cooties:

https://www.khq.com/news/khq-investigates-how-effective-is-a-mask/video_e308a1e8-b74f-11ea-ac6d-878bd6f54032.html

Be safe, be well!

Well, watching that video made me want to regurgitate before I gurgitated! Hi!
Dennis, WU6X

Gary - KC3PO

CW karaoke probably isn't as bad.

de KC3PO