Topics

Wayback machine

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Edited

Hello,

Was trying to get back to the old days: foothill.net (got there) but wanted to see the club’s website.

Does anyone know what the URL was?   SFARC@....   W6EK@.... or ????

Thanks,

Carl, WF6J

Greg D

Hi Carl,

Depends on how far back to go.  "W6EK" is fairly recent, initiated by Casey W7IB some years ago, but I don't know how the time of that change relates to the change in the web hosting.  Also, I recall there was a club name conflict with a club in San Francisco, so we ended up with SF-ARC (with the dash).  But the dash was annoying and confusing, and we needed a club call anyway, so Casey stepped up and did the work.

Greg  KO6TH