Topics

[W6EK Groups.io] Wild-land Fires and Radio propagation

Jef Allbright

Thank you for sharing this, Jim.  Good information.

- Jef  N5JEF

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:48 PM Jim Piper <n6medjim@...> wrote:

Radio Propagation in Fire Environments

https://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/58684/8/02whole.pdf

The Signal Propagation Effects on IEEE 802.15.4 Radio Link in Fire Environment

https://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/malkah/Publications/2010_ICIAfs_Muditha.pdf

-- Jim / N6MED

Joe Ramirez

Jef,Joe Ramirez here,my printer was not running when you printed that info about antenna. so frustrated  that it slipped my mind.   Now that I have it running In don’t see your story. Any way to get it from you,photograph,copy or a rerun.   I’llm take it any I can get it.
Joe