Topics

Updated Event: SFARC Board Meeting - Friday, 13 March 2020 #cal-invite

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Edited

SFARC Board Meeting

When:
Friday, 13 March 2020
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Online GoTo Meeting Teleconference

The Board Meeting will be held online via the GoTo Meeting teleconference platform on Friday, March 13, 2020 @ 6pm. The meeting is open to SFARC members only, and we encourage you to attend and participate. For information about how to join the conference, please send an email request to and SFARC Officer. Email address' are printed in the Club Roster.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this schedule change may cause, but the health of our membership, visitors and community is our primary concern.  We will make every effort to notify members and attendees of these schedule changes via email, telephone and social media. We will update the W6EK.org website, on Facebook and Groups.io with additional information as it becomes available.  Please help us spread the word.