Topics

Upcoming Event: Elmer Net - Wed, 11/20/2019 7:30pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Edited

Reminder: Elmer Net

When: Wednesday, 20 November 2019, 7:30pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:W6EK Repeater - 145.30 - pl162.2

View Event

The Elmer net meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday and is devoted to answering questions, solving puzzling challenges related to ham radio, and scheduling help for all Hams. No question is "stupid". We encourage everyone to ask away so we can all learn and grow more knowledgeably together. Web address: http://w6ek.org/nets.html

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

ERROR   Elmer Net only meets on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays.

Thank you.
de WF6J

On Nov 19, 2019, at 7:30 PM, sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Elmer Net

When: Wednesday, 20 November 2019, 7:30pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:W6EK Repeater - 145.30 - pl162.2

View Event

This is our every other weekly net devoted to answering questions, providing answers and scheduling help for all Hams. No question is "stupid". We encourage everyone to ask away so we can all learn and grow more knowledgeably together. Web address: http://w6ek.org/nets.html