TMP Jumper #wanted

Ron - KA6AUI

Good morning!

I am looking for a jumper cable, preferably RG-174 about 15" to 20" long to connect a TMP plug to an SMA-Male plug.  I have found these on eBay, but the shipping arrival would be mid-December!  Anyone have a spare they could part with?

Jef - N5JEF

Ron -

I built an adapter using a Taiko Denki plug—probably to a BNC—a couple years ago.  It was only a couple inches long and I used it for aligning the preselector on some Kenwood TKR-750 repeaters.

If you're interested in borrowing it I can probably find it somewhere  in my stuff at work tomorrow.  Let me know and I'll look for it.

- Jef  N5JEF