Topics

This came from the PIO group about a talk show about Ham Radio in Eastern Massachusetts

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

service@...

Good morning!

I wanted to share with you all a link that Phil Temples, K9HI, Public Information Officer for the Eastern Massachusetts section of ARERL shared with me. It is a wide-ranging interview on commercial radio station WBZ in Boston with three amateur radio operators

On the Eastern Mass. ARRL web page is a summation of the interview and a link to listen to a recording of the interview -- https://ema.arrl.org/2020/01/15/local-amateurs-featured-on-wbz-late-night-talk-show/

Great job by the interviewees and by Phil and by everyone who helped make this happen!

Commercial radio offers great opportunities for getting out the message about ham radio, and we should all be striving to take full advantage of this!

Dave N1RSN