Topics

Thanks For The Invitation

Alan Thompson

Hello All,

Thank you for your invitation to speak before the Club this month. It was my pleasure, and I hope I had something useful to contribute.

If anyone comes across an orphan wireless, gray Logitech mouse, I may have left mine there.

Best Regards and Best Wishes For The New Year. It should be a good one.
- Alan

Dennis - WU6X

Excellent presentation... made me think about things I could be doing differently.

Thanks,

Dennis
iPhone Mobile

On Jan 14, 2020, at 6:11 PM, Alan Thompson <alan@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Thank you for your invitation to speak before the Club this month. It was my pleasure, and I hope I had something useful to contribute.

If anyone comes across an orphan wireless, gray Logitech mouse, I may have left mine there.

Best Regards and Best Wishes For The New Year. It should be a good one.
- Alan

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

Thank you for your presentation, Alan!

You gave us lots to think about.  It was a good reminder to finally get my go bag together.  I also found the "community radio" concept fascinating.

--Nathan
K6NDC / WREM784