Topics

SFARC Tech Class Graduates -- CONGRATULATIONS!

Orion, AI6JB

Good Morning Everyone!

I am excited to let you know that all three students from our first Technician License Exam class passed last Saturday!

Please give then a big high five!
  • Bryan, KN6LDG
  • Charles, KN6LDK
  • Kenai, KN6LDN
Congratulations to everyone!  Welcome to Amateur Radio!!

Awesome! Hats off and standing ovation to everyone involved!

Dennis, WU6X

I am excited to let you know that all three students from our first Technician License Exam class passed last Saturday!

Please give then a big high five!
  • Bryan, KN6LDG
  • Charles, KN6LDK
  • Kenai, KN6LDN
Congratulations to everyone!  Welcome to Amateur Radio!!

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

That's awesome!  Congratulations!

Gary - KB7QWC

How exciting!  Congratulations to all three!

Hope to see you at club meetings.

   …Gary, KB7QWC  WREN366

      Foresthill, CA

Good Morning Everyone!

I am excited to let you know that all three students from our first Technician License Exam class passed last Saturday!

Please give then a big high five!

  • Bryan, KN6LDG
  • Charles, KN6LDK
  • Kenai, KN6LDN

Congratulations to everyone!  Welcome to Amateur Radio!!

Congrats and welcome to a great hobby!

(916) 770-7751 cell

How exciting!  Congratulations to all three!

Hope to see you at club meetings.

   …Gary, KB7QWC  WREN366

      Foresthill, CA

Good Morning Everyone!

I am excited to let you know that all three students from our first Technician License Exam class passed last Saturday!

Please give then a big high five!

  • Bryan, KN6LDG
  • Charles, KN6LDK
  • Kenai, KN6LDN

Congratulations to everyone!  Welcome to Amateur Radio!!

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Great! Congratulations to our new Hams!

73, WF6J

On Oct 1, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

I am excited to let you know that all three students from our first Technician License Exam class passed last Saturday!

Please give then a big high five!
  • Bryan, KN6LDG
  • Charles, KN6LDK
  • Kenai, KN6LDN
Congratulations to everyone!  Welcome to Amateur Radio!!

David - K6DAV

Awesome is right! Congrats

David

David Lichtenhan, K6DCL

530-902-5432

Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kaim