Topics

SFARC Monthly Breakfast - Sat, 09/26/2020 7:30am-9:00am #cal-reminder

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Reminder: SFARC Monthly Breakfast

When: Saturday, 26 September 2020, 7:30am to 9:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Mel's Diner, 1730 Grass Valley Highway (Hwy 49 at Luther Road)

View Event

Description: We meet in the back room at Mel's, unless a "shelter in place" order is still in place. Everyone is invited to come out and attend the Breakfast! See http://w6ek.org/meetings.html. NOTE: The breakfast is held on the LAST SATURDAY of every month, although the calendar may not reflect this due to programming limitations.

Michele - WH7QC

Thank you! We will be out of town, otherwise, we'd be there. We'll catch you all at the next "Go to Meeting"!

73!
Michele
WH7QC