Topics

locked sticky SFARC Christmas Party #QST

Dennis - WU6X

All SFARC members are invited to an evening of giving, gifting and fun at the Zoom Christmas Party on Saturday, December 5th at 7pm. Random drawings, a trivia contest, prize wheel and a chance to catch-up with your friends.

We are once again partnering with the Auburn Interfaith Food Closet to support their outreach to those in need within our community. This year, instead of collecting non-perishables, we are asking you to instead consider donating a gift in honor of the Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club. Your donation will automatically place your name into a drawing for a $50 Ham Radio Supply gift card. Please follow this link : Auburn Food Closet Donation Be sure to make the donation "In Honor of Name: Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club". https://auburnfoodcloset.org/in-honor-of/

Please email in recent photos of yourself to be included in the event slide show. Your photo submission will automatically enter you to win an HDRO $50 gift certificate! The first 20 members to email photo entries will be entered in to win a special prize! Email your photos by December 1st, 2020 to Brian, ai6us@.... Not sure what photos to send? How about a photo wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, operating your station, or a family photo. We are looking forward to including your photos in the SFARC Christmas family album!

Have a pencil and paper ready to go! Gerry, WA6E has searched the world over and found some challenging trivia. The contest winner will receive an HRO $50 gift certificate.

Dennis, WU6X has the Prize wheel fine-tuned and read to draw your name for one of these fabulous prizes!
  • 1st Prize: $350 Ham Radio Outlet Gift Certificate
  • 2nd: Yaesu FTM7250 2m/70cm 50 FM/C4FM mobile transceiver
  • 3rd: NanoVNA 4.3" with Signal Demo Kit
  • 4th: HRO $50 Gift Certificate
  • 5th: Lazimn Noise Source Generator
  • 5x - Dutch Brothers $20 Coffee Cards
Looking forward to seeing you at the SFARC Zoom Christmas Party!

Members and Immediate Family Only:
Join from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://zoom.us/j/96261675605
Meeting ID: 962 6167 5605