Topics

RSGB's new Ham Radio Video

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Jef - N5JEF

Very nice!  Now, how do we get this in front of US kids interested in technology, Maker groups, preparedness, etc?

- Jef

Orion, AI6JB

Carl,

Thanks for the find!  I think it is better than the one ARRL puts out.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.