From: Tal Deus - W6SOM <charles.s.watts@...>
Date: 4/30/21 9:21 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Notification" <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io>
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] ROTA - Recumbents on the Air

Thought I would post some pictures for folks to see of the current set up.

--
Ad Jesum per Mariam

Charles Watts

“Has it ever struck you that the trouts bite best on the Sabbath? God's critters tempting decent men”   -James M. Barrie author Peter Pan

Tal Deus - W6SOM

Done

--
Ad Jesum per Mariam

Charles Watts

“Has it ever struck you that the trouts bite best on the Sabbath? God's critters tempting decent men”   -James M. Barrie author Peter Pan

Gerry - WA6E

What happens when you go through some water?

Gerry
WA6E

On 4/30/2021 9:20 AM, Tal Deus - W6SOM wrote:
Thought I would post some pictures for folks to see of the current set up.

--
Ad Jesum per Mariam

Charles Watts

“Has it ever struck you that the trouts bite best on the Sabbath? God's critters tempting decent men”   -James M. Barrie author Peter Pan

Tal Deus - W6SOM

I have mudcovers on the tires...prevents splash. Though I suppose with rain, I should put a gallon ziplock bag in the bag to put everything in just in case.