Topics

Regarding 2020 Winter Field Day & Loomis HamFest. HELP WANTED for announcements

Scott M Vogelsang

If anyone has ready made flyers, jpg's, pix or a web site I can cut and paste for media and an email blast (other clubs, craigslist ads, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera) please advise by direct email them to scott.wa6yne@....

I would also appreciate as much detail as possible on events, including:
Educational Information available before, during and after the event
Public Safety / ARES functions served as a public awareness (i.e. "Learn about Amature [HAM] radio and its function in Public Safety and Volunteer Emergency Services")
Start / Stop Times
Coordinator Name and Contact info (a phone # for non-hams is good)
Call In Frequencies on event day
"Google Maps" location

I have had a change in work schedule, no longer have a place to stay in the bay area and thus spending too much time commuting again.
If anyone has an inside lead for management or a commercial tech position in the Placer or Sacramento area please let me know!
With grandkids now walking and commuting, my hobby time has become exceedingly limited.