Topics

RadioShack coming back?

Jim - N6MED

Greg D

Wonder if they'll take my Battery a Month Club card?

Greg  KO6TH

Jim - N6MED wrote:

Earl - K6GPB

Still have a good card.

Earl, K6GPB

Jim - N6MED

I can you all a handful of spare dead batteries  for whatever you have on your cards.

On 11/25/2020 11:47 AM, Earl Wilson wrote:

Still have a good card.

Earl, K6GPB

On 11/25/2020 09:54, Greg D wrote:
Wonder if they'll take my Battery a Month Club card?

Greg  KO6TH

Jim - N6MED wrote:

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#6820) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

All content of this site is deemed private and must not be copied, published or reproduced without the expressed written permission of the owner or originator of the content.
_.