From: "Inderbitzen, Bob, NQ1R" <rinderbitzen@...>
Subject: [pr:14986] Hurricane Laura | emergency communication resource links
Date: August 26, 2020 at 5:50:06 PM PDT
To: pr <pr@...>

To: PIOs & PICs

This evening I joined members of the ARRL Headquarters Emergency Response Team with Division, Section, ARES®, and other emergency communication volunteers from throughout the region where Hurricane Laura is bearing down. During that meeting, I picked up a couple of additional online resources to share with PIOs and PICs who are closely following the preparations of EmComm volunteers. If you are in these regions, please keep safe. 73 Bob NQ1R

ARRL North Texas Section
https://www.arrlntx.org/

ARRL South Texas Section
http://www.arrlstx.org/

ARRL 2020 Hurricanes Page

Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R - Product Development Manager
ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio®
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1400 USA
Tel: (860) 594-0213 FAX: (860) 594-0303
rinderbitzen@...