From: "Jay Silber" <jay@...>
Subject: [pr:14890] New Podcast from Eastern PA ARRL "The Future of Amateur Radio"
Date: March 11, 2020 at 8:30:13 AM PDT
To: <pr@...>

We’re just in the process of releasing this podcast now. And as soon as Apple iTunes recognizes it we’ll have a major social media platform blast, but I thought all of you would appreciate where we’re going with our new series “What Hams Do.”

In this first episode we juxtapose the very different reasons two young hams got into amateur radio. One’s a hacker, and the other, an 11 year old scout. Let us know what you think about it:

You can subscribe through your favorite podcast distributor (iTunes in a couple of days) and via RSS feed right to your browser.

Please share this, especially with your non-ham friends.

Thanks,

Jay Silber (WA2UAR)
Public Information Coordinator
ARRL-Eastern Pennsylvania