Topics

[pr:14741] Fwd: Excellent follow-up article about the Ohio Statewide Courthouses on the Air Hiistorical Special Event, August 24, 2019

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Excellent follow-up article about the Ohio Statewide Courthouses on the Air Hiistorical Special Event, August 24, 2019

The following article is from the Huntington, West Virginia Herald-Dispatch, August 30. The amateur control station pictured is Michael Love, WB8YKS.

As the article points out the special event was a total success. It was very rewarding that the young man also pictured was interested in amateur radio and intends to move forward to get his license. This obviously is the future of ham radio and it’s so important for its continued growth. Special event stations such as the one that we just completed, I believe personally, is critical to the hobby in getting the word out to the public.

Thanks!!

Mike Love, WB8YKS
Southern Ohio Amateur Radio Association
Lawrence County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
Ohio Section
Public Information Officer

Mike Love