Topics

PG&E Shutdown Immenent - Saturday, 4:58PM Placerville

Alan Thompson

Received at 4:58PM:

Dear Valued Customer,

To protect public safety, PG&E has turned off or will soon turn off your power. To view a list of your impacted locations visit pgepsps.com.

Here is what you need to know:

  • Please have your emergency plan ready
  • If you have a backup generator, please do a safety check and make sure you have enough fuel to last a few days. Generator safety tips can be found here
  • Power will remain off until weather conditions improve and it is safe to restore service
  • We will continue to monitor conditions and will contact you with further updates
  • In most cases, we would expect to be able to restore power within 24 to 48 hours after weather has passed
  • Depending on weather conditions or if any repairs are needed, outages (weather event plus restoration time) could last longer than 48 hours
  • For planning purposes, we suggest preparing for multiple-day outages
  • If you see a downed power line, assume it is energized and extremely dangerous and report it immediately by calling 911

For more information, including regular updates, visit pge.com or call 1-800-743-5002.

Thank you,

Pacific Gas and Electric Company

Message sent at October 26th, 4:58 PM