Topics

Paul - KB6NYB SK #obit

Dennis - WU6X

Good Afternoon Everybody,

It is with regret that I must inform you Paul Alford, KB6NYB, passed away yesterday, Monday, September 30th.

Paul was a long time member of the Sierra Foothills ARC and a good friend of the Club.  He will be sorely missed.

Paul, rest in peace and our collective condolences to your family.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

President

Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

W6SFM <admin@...>

Edited

The W6SFM is saddened to hear of Paul's passing.  Our condolences and prays go out to his family and your entire club.

Michael Aretsky
N6MQL
President SFM ARC

On 10/1/2019 1:14 PM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:

Good Afternoon Everybody,

It is with regret that I must inform you Paul Alford, KB6NYB, passed away yesterday, Monday, September 30th.

Paul was a long time member of the Sierra Foothills ARC and a good friend of the Club.  He will be sorely missed.

Paul, rest in peace and our collective condolences to your family.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

President

Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

Casey - W7IB

Edited

Any word on a memorial?

--
73 de W7IB Casey

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

I am saddened to hear this. Paul was one of the original SFARC Members. R.I.P.

73,
Carl, WF6J

On Oct 1, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon Everybody,

It is with regret that I must inform you Paul Alford, KB6NYB, passed away yesterday, Monday, September 30th.

Paul was a long time member of the Sierra Foothills ARC and a good friend of the Club.  He will be sorely missed.

Paul, rest in peace and our collective condolences to your family.

73
Orion Endres, AI6JB
President
Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

None that I am aware of.  Richard, WA6RWS, sent a card today on behalf of the Club.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.