Topics

PACIFICON 2019 - Looking for Volunteers - Possible Free Admission Pass

Alan Thompson

Received By Email:

PACIFICON 2019 - it's almost here!  This year we have quite a show planned for you.  Not only that, we are having one of the largest expected attendances in our history.

With all the great things that are happening with PACIFICON, there is one area that needs a little help... We need more volunteers to help in just about all areas. Registration, security, forums, banquet, hospitality, AV, kit building, prize booth, talk-in and more could use a little boost of support from our ham friends.

If you are willing to help out for a few hours, you may be able to earn a free admission pass to PACIFICON. You can sign-up at the Pacificon.org website and click the link on the left side menu under "Volunteers", or you may contact:

Will Dickson - WB6YGJ
MDARC Pacificon Volunteer Coordinator

Being part of the PACIFICON team is a whole lot of fun - come and join us!

PACIFICON really needs you!  Thank you so much for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Debbie Deeble / PACIFICON 2019 Registration Chair
PACIFICON-MDARC
registration@...
925-778-8977