Topics

Online Technician License Class #elmer

I picked this out of Solid Copy, the CWOps Newsletter:

Dan KB6NU has started teaching online Technician classes.
If you would like to attend one of the classes, you can sign up on his mailing list and be notified when the the next class is scheduled by clicking this link: Technician Class signup

Dennis - WU6X

Roy - WH7DH

Dennis,

I know that Mickey would be very interested in on-line General Class.

Roy
WH7DH

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 7:44 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
I picked this out of Solid Copy, the CWOps Newsletter:

Dan KB6NU has started teaching online Technician classes.
If you would like to attend one of the classes, you can sign up his my mailing list and be notified when the the next class is scheduled by clicking this link: Technician Class signup

Dennis - WU6X