Topics

One Day Ham Class - Benicia #elmer

Once again the Benicia Amateur Radio Club and its volunteers will be conducting another One-Day Ham Radio Class. This class is intended for those wishing to get a Tech Ham license, or existing Techs wishing to upgrade to General.

Many of us know people that we’d love to see get into our exciting hobby but have faced opposition because they didn’t have time to study. As we know, many people typically require one to two months to prepare to pass their test.

We have the answer. Earn a license or upgrade in One Day!

Historically over 90% of attendees pass the on-site FCC licensing exam. Our exams are administered by federally accredited Volunteer Examiners (VEs) immediately at the conclusion of the class. Our proven class pass rate easily exceeds home study results.

We invite all persons interested in obtaining a Ham license - or Techs wishing to upgrade - to enroll in this One-Day class. We have over 30 Facilitators and Accredited VEs to help deliver this successful class.

One-Day Ham Radio Class

When:              October 5, 2019, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Where:           Benicia Senior Center, 1201 East 2nd Street, Benicia, CA 94510 (map)

Cost:              $35. Includes all study material, venue, day-long refreshments, handouts, freebies and the federally required exam fee. All instructors, facilitators and VEs are volunteers.

Access:         Our facility has full handicap access.

Info/Signup: Online at www.BeniciaARC.com. Class size is limited and it always fills up, so register promptly.

Questions:   hamradioclass@... or Ham Class coordinator Bob Fentress (707) 319-9495

Class Flyer attached.