Topics

October Elmer Net

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for making the Elmer Net the place to ask questions and get answers! Having been a licensed “Ham” since 1958, have seen a lot of great new things over the years and am thrilled with everything new (although I’m not that keen on using the internet for contacts other than IRLP Repeater linking.. Hi).

Just wanted to let you know, we are on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays each month. October Nets will be on the: 7th and the 21st. Promise to mark my own calendar too!

73,
Carl, WF6J
ARRL Public Information Officer, Northern California
Elmer Net Control Op