Topics

Not quite Ham radio but definitely 2-way RF

Richard - AA6RS <rwsnyder11@...>

Jim
I have a Wilson cell phone booster. It requires a direct connection (Coaxial) to a cell phone— something few if any cell phones can provide so I don’t know how it can be easily used.
I also have an AT&T “personal” cell site that I used in Meadow Vista prior to installation of a new cell site in here. It worked really great. Depends on a good internet connection.

You are welcome to either or both.
73

Rich

Richard Snyder

m  510-918-3409

AA6RS@...

               "In small things considered is the world revealed"

On Aug 6, 2020, at 17:23, Alan - W6WN <Alan.W6WN@...> wrote:

Jim,

I sell and install Cell Boosters, but only for homes. Wilson Electronics / ZBoost are the most popular Consumer brands. ZBoost bought out Wilson some years back.