NEW EXTRA!

Orion - AI6JB

Ding Ding Ding of the Bell!

We have a new extra in the Club!  Please join me and congratulating Rob, KM6YKX/AE, as our newest Extra Class Ham!!

Awesome job Rob.

Carl - WF6J

Congrats! Rob, KM6YKX/AE. De WF6J, Carl

On Apr 11, 2021, at 7:48 PM, Orion - AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Ding Ding Ding of the Bell!

We have a new extra in the Club!  Please join me and congratulating Rob, KM6YKX/AE, as our newest Extra Class Ham!!

Awesome job Rob.

A big congrats, Rob ... way to go. You will enjoy not having to worry where you are on the HF bands anymore!

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

Thank you everyone (and especially Orion, Phil, and Jon for teaching the class)! Also, big thanks to Brian (my original Elmer).

Now I can keep learning how much I don't know!

Cheers, 73,

Rob - KM6YKX (yep, it's already updated in the FCC database)

Brian - AI6US

Congrats Rob! Way to go!

(916) 770-7751 cell

Thank you everyone (and especially Orion, Phil, and Jon for teaching the class)! Also, big thanks to Brian (my original Elmer).

Now I can keep learning how much I don't know!

Cheers, 73,

Rob - KM6YKX (yep, it's already updated in the FCC database)

Nathan - N5NDC

Congratulations, Rob!  Well done!

Jim - WA8MPA

Congrats Rob ! Remember you can now be an Elmer to other new hams and encourage them.
Jim
WA8MPA

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Rob! That's wonderful!

Aloha and 73!
Michele
WH7QC

Orion - AI6JB

DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

Greg - KO6TH

CONGRATS, Phil!

Greg  KO6TH

Orion - AI6JB wrote:

DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

Gerry - WA6E

Congrats Phil.  Now ask Orion to show you the secret "extra" handshake.

Gerry
WA6E

On 4/22/2021 3:27 PM, Orion - AI6JB wrote:
DING, DING, DING goes the Bell!

We have another new Extra Class operator in the Club!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING Phil, KM6NFS/AE, on passing his EXTRA Class exam!  Way to go Phil!!

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

Congratulations Phil!
Rob - KM6YKX

Phil - KM6NFS

Thanks all, for the congratulatory messages! And thanks to all my Elmers!

This weekend I realized that the value in this upgrade is more than just the increased band access. When I went to my radio's manual to see how to change its band edge settings, I started leafing through the pages, looking at other features. Those features now make a lot more sense to me! I opened the ARRL handbook and the ARRL antenna book. Again, I read the pages with new insight. The journey continues!

73
Phil KM6NFS

Michele - WH7QC

Congratulations Phil! That's awesome!