Topics

Nets and Important Online Club Meeting Update for April 10, 2020

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Nets and Meeting Updates

March 31, 2020

With many club events and meetings postponed and cancelled due to the Covid-19 shelter in place order, Sierra Foothills ARC members are connecting with each other via radio nets and online meetings. The new 2 meter repeater gear has been very busy with traffic throughout the day. During this time of social distancing and sheltering in place, drop in, say hello and keep in touch with your SFARC friends!

W6EK 2 Meter Nets

Check in for the latest club news and take a guess on the trivia question each Thursday evening at 7:30pm for the Club Net, first and third Wednesdays for the Elmer Tech Net and every morning from 7:30 until ??? for the new Coffee Break Net. Great to have so many folks joining in on the fun!

Club Meeting

April 10 @ 7:30pm join us for the SFARC Online Club Meeting. We will have a main presentation and discuss important repeater replacement information. Every SFARC member is asked to attend as we require a quorum for voting on club business. Please mark your calendar and join our first online club meeting from your computer, tablet, smartphone or even by regular telephone. If you have not attended a GoTo Meeting teleconference or want to test your connection, please join us for a test meeting on April 2nd or April 9th at 8pm using the link or telephone number listed below.

Meeting Log-in Information:

Join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/423173365

You can also call in only using your phone.

1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 423-173-365

For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.

- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,423173365#

Teleconference etiquette is to mute your own microphone unless you are speaking. Please join the teleconference from a quiet location, without background noise as this can be very disruptive to other participants. It will be very helpful to use your first name and call sign as your ID.

We look forward to seeing you at the first SFARC Online Club Meeting!

Be Safe and look out for those in need around us. Remember to wash your hands!