N6CKM, McClatchy High School Radio Club, on Coffee Break Net

Chris - KN6CCC

Edited

Thanks for the patience this morning. N6CKM is the CK McClatchy radio club callsign. We are back in school so students are starting to get active in radio. Although this morning was rough, it ended up being a great learning opportunity in the classroom. Eduardo was talking away in response to Brian after he got checked in, but he wasn't pushing the PTT properly :-)

Eduardo isn't easily discouraged so I am sure he will be back at it next week. I went to the Navy recruiter with him about two weeks ago. He graduates high school in 6 weeks.

You will hear N6CKM callsign regularly over the next two months.

Thanks again.

Chris Taylor
KN6CCC

Alan - W6WN

Much good on you, Chris, for all your efforts with your class. Amazing! - Alan

Brian - AI6US

Thanks for the follow-up on what happened with the check-in with Eduardo!

I apologize that I didn't catch the call sign being associated with the school at the beginning of the check-in. I now have it listed in the net log as the club station.

We will look forward to your students checking into the net.

Have a great day!

(916) 770-7751 cell