Topics

MFJ Products wait time

Stuart - AK6XR

Just got off the phone with MFJ, and if you are waiting on any products, they told me it is about an 8-10m week turnaround time....

Thought you all should know!!

Be patient (a character I am not too good at),

Stuart AK6XR

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

FYI, Just ordered a display unit from LG at LCD.  27” monitor/glass laminated unit. Took 6 weeks to get it from China. Just delivered yesterday.
Parts suppliers are running months behind.
De WF6J

On Aug 13, 2020, at 6:16 AM, Stuart - AK6XR <stuclark@...> wrote:

Just got off the phone with MFJ, and if you are waiting on any products, they told me it is about an 8-10m week turnaround time....

Thought you all should know!!

Be patient (a character I am not too good at),

Stuart AK6XR

Aaron K6ABJ

For the items I sell on Ebay, the US postal service has been routinely taking up to 5 weeks to get packages to my customers, and that is on packages that are paid and marked for 2 or 3 day delivery!

Aaron