Topics

Mac for sale #forsale

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Edited

Jerry,

Here are the 3 Macs I’m currently selling… FYI.  I should copy the SFARC.

They have all been cleaned inside and out. CPU and GPU chips have been cleaned and new heat sink grease applied.

73,
Carl, WF6J

Jeff - KM6RGO

Edited

HI Carl,

These seem like a great deal and what I am looking for at the moment.  I am most interested in the laptop, what I need at the moment.  Is it spoken for?

Jeff, KM6RGO
916-849-0736

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 8:40 PM carl.wf6j@... <carl.wf6j@...> wrote:
Jerry,

Here are the 3 Macs I’m currently selling… FYI.  I should copy the SFARC.

They have all been cleaned inside and out. CPU and GPU chips have been cleaned and new heat sink grease applied.

73,
Carl, WF6J

Robert Vaughan - KF6RCC

Dear Carl,

If it turns out that Jeff does not purchase the MacBook Pro laptop, then I would be interested in purchasing it from my wife. Please let me know. My phone number is 530 906–6400.  My wife is KF6UEX.

Sincerely,

Robert Vaughan