Topics

Longer belt clip for Kenwood TH-D74A and TH-F6A

Jef - N5JEF

I got a new radio, and found that it has the short belt clip that isn't long enough to fit over the belts I wear.

So I moved the longer KBH-10 clip (that I had upgraded years ago) from my TH-F6A onto the TH-D74 and verified that it fits the new radio  properly.  Now to order a replacement.

I figured some of you out there might want to do the same thing, so here it is on Amazon for $6.39.

- Jef

Mark Graybill

Thanks, Jef! This is exactly what I need for my TH-D72A as well! I was hoping there was a spring clip for it. My only complaint about my Kenwood HT has been the belt clip. :)

Mark, W8BIT