Topics

KJ7BBN - New Extra Class - 9 years old!!

Dennis - WU6X

Just talked to Reagan in Idaho on 40m SSB on 7.156 ... a new Extra Class. Yes, I said Extra Class. Wow! If that doesn't shame some of you to upgrade I don't know what will. Hi!
Check out her QRZ page at www.qrz.com/db/kj7bbn

Stuart - AK6XR

Truly outstanding! There’s hope for our hobby yet!!!

Stuart Clark, AK6XR

On Feb 10, 2019, at 08:20, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Just talked to Reagan in Idaho on 40m SSB on 7.156 ... a new Extra Class. Yes, I said Extra Class. Wow! If that doesn't shame some of you to upgrade I don't know what will. Hi!
Check out her QRZ page at www.qrz.com/db/kj7bbn

Gary - KB7QWC

Wow, thanks for sharing!

Truly impressive!

   …Gary, KB7QWC

      Foresthill, CA

Just talked to Reagan in Idaho on 40m SSB on 7.156 ... a new Extra Class. Yes, I said Extra Class. Wow! If that doesn't shame some of you to upgrade I don't know what will. Hi!
Check out her QRZ page at www.qrz.com/db/kj7bbn

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

That's amazing!

Orion, AI6JB

So exciting to see someone so young with so much enthusiasm!  Go Raegan!!

Orion, AI6JB