Topics

Kenwood TS-930S and Yaesu FT-1000 transceivers Available

Scott M Vogelsang

I am frequenting the Santa Cruz / San Jose areas this month. Do you know if any of these are still available?
It's been a while.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 8:38 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
I have a source for two Kenwood TS-930S transceivers and two Yaesu FT-1000 transceivers from the family of a silent key in Santa Cruz, available FREE for pickup, if anyone is interested. The FT-1000's are one of the finest HF 160-6 meter transceivers Yaesu made, no menus, push-button access to all functions, making them a dream to operate for contesting. I owned one for 8 years. I've not operated the Kenwood, so can't comment on that model.

These are unknown operating condition. I have friends in Santa Cruz who may be able to pick up and hold for my next trip to the Bay area.

If interested in acquiring one of these, especially if you are a new ham, let me know ASAP!

Scott M Vogelsang - wa6yne
PO BOX 907   *   ROSEVILLE CA 95661    |   Home 916 212 0400 * Mobile 415 234 9400

Public Information Officer for the Sierra Foothills Armature Radio Club
Want you "ticket" too? See http://w6ek.org/veexams.html for details!