Topics

Jim W6LG needs a ride

Carl - N6CKV

Jim Heath W6LG of High Sierra Screwdriver Antenna fame has moved from Nevada County to Rocklin.  Due to health reasons he is unable to drive.  He would like to come to the club meeting on Sept 13th.  If you are able to give him a ride please contact me.  Carl N6CKV  N6CKV@...

Orion, AI6JB

Carl,

I can swing by an pick him up, but he would have to attend the Board meeting.  😊

Orion, AI6JB

From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carl - N6CKV
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 07:35
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Jim W6LG needs a ride

Jim Heath W6LG of High Sierra Screwdriver Antenna fame has moved from Nevada County to Rocklin.  Due to health reasons he is unable to drive.  He would like to come to the club meeting on Sept 13th.  If you are able to give him a ride please contact me.  Carl N6CKV  N6CKV@...

Gary - KC3PO

I could probably be a non-board alternative, but I currently have an “X factor” in the equation. I’ll know more closer to the date.

- Gary  KC3PO 

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:27 AM Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Carl,

I can swing by an pick him up, but he would have to attend the Board meeting.  😊

Orion, AI6JB

Mark Graybill

Give Jim my best. I wish I could have got him out here with me. ;)

Mark, W8BIT

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 14:22 Gary - KC3PO <gfrerking@...> wrote:
I could probably be a non-board alternative, but I currently have an “X factor” in the equation. I’ll know more closer to the date.

- Gary  KC3PO 

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:27 AM Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Carl,

Orion, AI6JB