From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carl - N6CKV
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 07:35
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Jim W6LG needs a ride

Jim Heath W6LG of High Sierra Screwdriver Antenna fame has moved from Nevada County to Rocklin.  Due to health reasons he is unable to drive.  He would like to come to the club meeting on Sept 13th.  If you are able to give him a ride please contact me.  Carl N6CKV  N6CKV@...

Gary - KC3PO

I could probably be a non-board alternative, but I currently have an “X factor” in the equation. I’ll know more closer to the date.

- Gary  KC3PO

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 8:27 AM Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Carl,

I can swing by an pick him up, but he would have to attend the Board meeting.  😊

Orion, AI6JB