Topics

January "Show and Tell"

Greg D

Hi folks,

As I noted last night at the Christmas Party, the "Tech 10" segment for
January's meeting will be a short "Show and Tell" for what folks got for
Christmas from Santa. In order to plan the meeting a bit, I'd like to
know who might have asked for something from the North Pole QTH, and
have been good (enough) this past year to have a shot at getting it.

Please let me know by separate mail (mailto:ko6th.greg@...) so as
to not spoil things for others, or put Santa on the spot for delivering
the item. He doesn't like that...

Thanks!

Greg KO6TH

Greg D

Hi folks,

A reminder that the Tech-10 for the January General Meeting will be a
"Show and Tell", being organized by Jim WA8MPA. Bring your new-to-you
"gifts" from Santa and a short story about the item to share.

Jim will have a table set up for the purpose.

Greg KO6TH