From: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io <sfarc@w6ek.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joby - KW6DEF
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 20:55
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] In search of Volunteers

My name is Joby Souza, KW6DEF, I am member of the SFARC. My wife and I are managers of the American River Classic, similar to the Tevis Cup, on April 18, 2020. Last year we used the club's repeater as a back up. We are looking for a few operators to fill a couple of spots, one of them maybe a little different with a short hike in. If you are interested you can call me at 530-274-7885 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Joby

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

Joby,

I would be happy to help out if you are still in need of volunteers.

--Nathan Chilton
K6NDC / WREM784
k6ndc@...
530-830-2005

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:21 AM Joby - KW6DEF <raphyre@...> wrote:
My name is Joby Souza, KW6DEF, I am member of the SFARC. My wife and I are managers of the American River Classic, similar to the Tevis Cup, on April 18, 2020. Last year we used the club's repeater as a back up. We are looking for a few operators to fill a couple of spots, one of them maybe a little different with a short hike in. If you are interested you can call me at 530-274-7885 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Joby

Orion, AI6JB

Good Morning Everyone!

Joby is still looking for two (2) more operators to help out with the American River Classic Endurance Ride on April 18th, 2020.  Please check your calendars to see if you can help out.  If so, let him know by emailing back to the group.

Volunteering for events like this are your opportunity to exercise your ham radio skills and learn from others.  Working in differing environments builds your confidence for the next time you venture out.