History that deserves to be remembered - Antarctica and Ham Radio

Rob - KM6YKX

Greydon - KC6SLE

You know I love history and this is cool.  Already watched several episodes of the History Guy...now the delima, where to find the time to watch even more...

Greydon - KC6SLE

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:01 AM Rob - KM6YKX <robnewburn@...> wrote:
https://youtu.be/uaTm_LUifUI

73,
Rob - KM6YKX

Jim - KD7G

Great video and story - I had two of my friends go down to McMurdo in the early 90's. He and I went to Adak, twice, but he said Adak was like Maui compared to McMurdo. :-)

I found the article about Jules Madey (the young man who talked to the folks down there daily) - pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing it, Rob!

7 3,
Jim - KD7G