Topics

HF rig died and looking for an inexpensive replacement

Alan Mount

My Yaesu FT-757GX died after 35 years and I'm not in a position to buy a new rig or even a recent model used one to replace it as I am on a fixed income and barely getting by.
Anyone have an older but still operating HF rig they might part with with for little in the way of cash?

Thanks and 73

Alan N6HMK

Greg D

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear about your rig.  What happened to it (what died)?  How much are you thinking to spend?  It might be better to fix the 757, perhaps with some technical help from the club.

Greg  KO6TH