Harbor Freight #QST

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

If you haven't already heard, Harbor Freight is coming to Auburn. It will be one of the three stores in the old Kmart.

Rob - KM6YKX

Greg - KO6TH

Greg  KO6TH

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn wrote:

If you haven't already heard, Harbor Freight is coming to Auburn. It will be one of the three stores in the old Kmart.

Rob - KM6YKX

Earl - K6GPB

Rob,

Hope it's true.  Save making those trips down to Hwy 65.

Earl, K6GPB

On 5/5/2021 13:51, KM6YKX - Rob Newburn wrote:
If you haven't already heard, Harbor Freight is coming to Auburn. It will be one of the three stores in the old Kmart.

Rob - KM6YKX

Brian - AI6US

This will be dangerous to my wallet!
(916) 770-7751

-------------------------

On Wed, 05 May 2021 13:51:19 -0700, KM6YKX - Rob Newburn <robnewburn@...> wrote:

If you haven't already heard, Harbor Freight is coming to Auburn. It will be one of the three stores in the old Kmart.

Rob - KM6YKX

Gerry - WA6E

Wow.  Harbor Freight in Auburn - HRO in Sacramento.  Please pinch me - I must be dreaming!

Gerry
WA6E

On 5/5/2021 1:51 PM, KM6YKX - Rob Newburn wrote:
If you haven't already heard, Harbor Freight is coming to Auburn. It will be one of the three stores in the old Kmart.

Rob - KM6YKX

KM6YKX - Rob Newburn

Also, regarding HRO...word has it that the Oakland store is closing once the Sacramento store opens (heard it from a little birdie).
Rob - KM6YKX

Michele - WH7QC

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for the announcement!
Michele-WH7QC

Joshua - KK6VHH

Well, there goes my bank account....
--
KK6VHH - Joshua

piratesinteepees.org
youtube.com/piratesinteepees

John - KR6MR

And closer when I have to return something.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

Jim - WA8MPA

Apparently Harbor Freight is losing their lease on the Rocklin store. Destiny Church owned the building and is not renewing leases.
Jim Jupin

Gary - KC3PO

That stinks.