Topics

Free 1/2" Plywood and Steel Pallets

FREE - Plywood sheets 1/2"  46x38"
Used as packing stabilization between cardboard boxes for palletzed delivery of heavy product. No holes or staples. Clean and looks new.

FREE - Also have a few steel pallets built from 1" tube 46x38".Make great base for non-penetrating mount or steel for a project.

Will post on Craigslist next Monday.

916-770-7751 cell

Brian,

I’ll take the plywood.

Sorry, no use for the steel.

Orion, AI6JB

Used as packing stabilization between cardboard boxes for palletzed delivery of heavy product. No holes or staples. Clean and looks new.

FREE - Also have a few steel pallets built from 1" tube 46x38".Make great base for non-penetrating mount or steel for a project.

Will post on Craigslist next Monday.

916-770-7751 cell

Wayne - W6DT

Brian, if Orion doesn't need all of the plywood, I have a need
for one sheet!

Wayne W6DT

On 1/31/19, Orion, AI6JB <@AI6JB> wrote:
Brian,

I’ll take the plywood.

Sorry, no use for the steel.

Orion, AI6JB

Used as packing stabilization between cardboard boxes for palletzed delivery
of heavy product. No holes or staples. Clean and looks new.

FREE - Also have a few steel pallets built from 1" tube 46x38".Make great
base for non-penetrating mount or steel for a project.

Will post on Craigslist next Monday.

916-770-7751 cell

Orion, AI6JB

Brian,

I am willing to share. Wayne take what you need. There seem to be plenty of sheets to make gaffer boxes.

73
Orion Endres, AI6JB
1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383
(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean? 73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators. It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.

Used as packing stabilization between cardboard boxes for palletzed
delivery of heavy product. No holes or staples. Clean and looks new.

FREE - Also have a few steel pallets built from 1" tube 46x38".Make
great base for non-penetrating mount or steel for a project.

Will post on Craigslist next Monday.

916-770-7751 cell

Gary KC3PO

What did you order from DX Engineering that required that kind of packing???

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Have 11 sheets.

Wish it was from a DX Engineering order! LOL

(916) 770-7751 cell

On 1/31/19, Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:
> Brian,
>

> I’ll take the plywood.
>

> Sorry, no use for the steel.
>

> Orion, AI6JB

Bob Naylor <wotbob01@...>

Wayne, You'll need them to keep the snow off your head this weekend!
Bob  WE6C

On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 1:23:23 PM PST, Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...> wrote:

Have 11 sheets.

Wish it was from a DX Engineering order! LOL

(916) 770-7751 cell

     Brian, if Orion doesn't need all of the plywood, I have a need for one sheet!

    Wayne   W6DT

On 1/31/19, Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:
> Brian,
>

> I’ll take the plywood.
>

> Sorry, no use for the steel.
>

> Orion, AI6JB

John Larribeau

Brian.

I will be happy to take the steel.

DE KR6MR  John

Brian Gohl - AI6US

John,

Great! The steel is yours. Let me know when you would like to stop by.

(916) 770-7751 cell