Topics

For Sale FTM-400XDR, Nifty Manual for the ftm-400, and Larsen 2M/70CM NMO #forsale

Dustin - W6YUE

I'm selling my FTM-400xdr with cooling stand and home station monitor stand. The radio has the MARS/CAP mod done (just because I could). I am also selling the nifty Manual that goes with it. Also selling a Larson 2/70 antenna  LSN-NMO2-70B.

The radio was never installed. Powered it up maybe 5 times total.
The antenna was never installed.

Asking $525 for the whole package.

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Hello Dustin - W6YUE,

Would be a perfect radio for the 440 Fusion test repeater control operator... :)

(916) 770-7751

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:07:21 -0700, Dustin - W6YUE <w6yue1@...> wrote:

I'm selling my FTM-400xdr with cooling stand and home station monitor stand. The radio has the MARS/CAP mod done (just because I could). I am also selling the nifty Manual that goes with it. Also selling a Larson 2/70 antenna  LSN-NMO2-70B.

The radio was never installed. Powered it up maybe 5 times total.
The antenna was never installed.

Asking $525 for the whole package.

I might be interested in the  LSN-NMO2-70B.

- Jef