Topics

FOR SALE: Complete Yaesu FT-2000D Station #forsale

As you may know, I've moved into a mobilehome park and now selling my complete Yaesu FT-2000D station. All items are near mint condition, non-smoker. The Transceiver is the 200w version with built-in tuner. The 1000w solid state VL-1000 amp also has a built-in tuner. The entire station is fully integrated with automatic band switching and tuning memories. All cables, boxes and manuals are included. Works perfectly!
Delivery offered with within 150 miles, as I would rather not ship.
The complete Yaesu station includes:
  • FT-2000D transceiver (200w w/tuner), CW and SSB Filters
  • Optional Scope Board for DMU (band scope, audio scope)
  • FP-2000 Power Supply¬†
  • SP-2000 Speaker
  • DMU-2000 Interface (greyline map, time zone display, logging, SWR tracking, setup storage)
  • VL-1000 Quadra 1000w Solid State Amplifier/Tuner
  • VP-1000 Power Supply for Quadra amplifier
  • Yaesu MD-100 Desk Mic
  • LCD flat screen 4x3 monitor for DMU
  • All band data and interface cables for seamless band switching, manuals, boxes included.
See at http://www.qrz.com/db/wu6x
NOTE: ONLY items listed above are included! Rotor, signalink, mobile xciever, keybd, keys/bugs are NOT
This beautiful station for $4,575 plus shipping. I would rather not ship equipment; delivery 150miles
Dennis - WU6X
530-305-0180