Topics

For Sale - Assembly Bench $250 #forsale

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Wondering if anyone in the club would be interested in this

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/fuo/d/rocklin-assembly-workbench/7203441101.html

For a club member, I’ll knock it down to $250.00

it’s currently in Rocklin at my shop which I’m closing, great condition.

I can be texted at 530-613-2913 and I’ll be down there tomorrow (Sunday)

4231 Pacific St. Ste 7, Rocklin

 73,
Mike -KM7S

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Comment:  worked on one of those for a while. Great workbench!  Would compliment any Ham workplace!
Unfortunately I don’t have any room for it (;

73, Carl, WF6J