Topics

FOR SALE: Ameritron AL-811H 800W linear, MFJ-989D1200W tuner, MFJ-929 200W tuner, AA-55 Zoom #forsale

Doug - W2VX

Hello fellow hams,
Changing radio focus to digital so I am offering some equipment to club members before I sell on ebay.

The following two items (purchased new) are unused and still in the original boxes.
Ameritron AL-811H linear - (retail $1100 - $1200 + ship and tax)  I ask $850.00 see it here ->  https://mfjenterprises.com/products/al-811h
MFJ-989D Versa tuner - (retail around $420 + ship and tax) I ask $320. see it here -> https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-007689
Will sell both as a package deal at $1000 cash and carry.

Gently used...
MFJ IntelliTuner Model MFJ-929.  (retail around  $250 + ship and tax) I ask $180  see it here -> https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-008132

Rig Expert AA-55 ZOOM antenna analyzer (retail around $270 + tax) I ask $200  see it here ->

All items are cash and carry.  I welcome LOCAL pickup. If absolutely required, I can ship items.  I live in south Auburn CA.
Please text me at 530-368-5706 if interested or, because I have call rejection set on my phone, please leave a message.
I also frequently monitor the W6EK 2 meter repeater.
Happy Holidays!   73s
--
Doug W2VX
w2vx@...