Topics

Flu, Coronavirus, the creeping crud, or ...?

Jim - N6MED

Edited

Yeah, ok, not directly radio related but, perhaps for the public good.
How do I suspect if I have "just" the flu, the Coronavirus/COVID-19, the Creeping Crud, or Creeping Decrepitis?
These graphics should help with signs and symptoms of the first two (sorry, I can't help either for the Creeping Crud or Creeping Decrepitis).

-- N6MED

Thanks Jim...