Topics

File /Kurt Speaks Out - Digital Version - Palomar Engineers.pdf uploaded #file-notice

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the sfarc@w6ek.groups.io group.

By: Dave - K6VHP

Great antenna read from "Kurt N Sterba", an author from the old Worldradio magazine

Dennis - WU6X

This file has been moved the the ANTENNAS folder in the FILES area.
Dennis-WU6X

Greg D

Wow, 140 pages.

So, did they ever figure out just who ol' Kurt is / was?

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:

This file has been moved the the ANTENNAS folder in the FILES area.
Dennis-WU6X

Greg D

Cool. I also enjoyed reading his articles back when I had a
subscription to World Radio.

Next challenge... Anyone care to build a Sterba Curtain antenna for our
next Field Day event?

Greg KO6TH

Dave - K6VHP wrote:

carl.wf6j@gmail.com

Greag,

Didn’t Al, NI2U and Bob, WE6C build one for Field Day years back? Ask Al, sure it’s still around

73,
Carl
WF6J

On Nov 22, 2020, at 12:09 PM, Greg D <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

Cool. I also enjoyed reading his articles back when I had a
subscription to World Radio.

Next challenge... Anyone care to build a Sterba Curtain antenna for our
next Field Day event?

Greg KO6TH

Dave - K6VHP wrote:
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=7984.msg58737#msg58737

Greg D

Hi Carl,

Ah, I think you're right. Good memory (they say it's the second thing
to go...).

Greg KO6TH